My bad .
My bad .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Amsterdam is so different than the rest of the country it's kinda crazy. The train station is so beautiful there.
I took several pics of the train station, but it was under rennovation when we were there, so they didnt turn out so well.
What got me were all the bicycles.
If Americans rode bikes like that, we'd all be in shape.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
St.Croix would be my favorite place. I sepnt 3 weeks there just chillin out and enjoy the island.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I took one with a camera that you can choose the picture size and I got one with a long picture size. It's an awesome picture.
the beach was my favortite trip
Bookmarks